Join our team! As a member of the Legrand Integrated Solutions Team, the Sales & Key Account, under the guidance of the Sales & Key Account Manager, will have the responsibility of a geographical area working and developing the actual customers portfolio, find new customers and working with the local Legrand Subsidiaries. The main role is to ensure the sales budget in the assigned area.
Legrand Integrated Solutions has been active in the top end of home and commercial building automation for more than 30 years. We deliver effortless automation to all our users, designed to seamlessly combine aesthetics and technology. Our systems give homeowners unprecedented control of their homes – from extraordinary lighting scenes to effortless comfort controls to thrilling home theater installations. Our home and commercial control products can constantly be kept up to date with free software upgrades, and our products include lighting control, shade, audio/video, temperature, pool/spa, security, and more. Users are able to control their home or commercial space from iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Vantage products are designed to integrate with a wide range of partner solutions. Our control systems are compatible with subsystems from our Premier Partner network, including HVAC, audio, lighting, shades, and video equipment. Sold through a dedicated network of dealers and partners throughout the world, Vantage products are optimized for any challenge in automation and integration. Read more here.
Legrand is a global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries. As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career. Read more here.
– 1-3 years of experience in sales
– Average experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
– Good Microsoft Excel skills
– Results oriented
– Fluent in Dutch and English
– MS Office
– Microsoft Dynamics NAV
We are looking for a Sales & Key Account to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients and Legrand Subsidiaries in the geographical area of competence. The candidate will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements and open a new one. The candidate will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
– Manage the customers portfolio helping them to growth pushing the different solutions/systems
– Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
– Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
– Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
– Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
– Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
– Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
– Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
– Expanded our presence opened a new customer
– Works with local Legrand Subsidiaries
– Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
– Strictly respect the Group procedures and always behave in an ethical, fair and professional manner
Legrand Integrated Solutions offers:
– Enjoyable working environment
– An attractive monthly wage
– 13th month
– Mobile phone (private use included, in respect of internal policies)
– Group pension plan
– Hospital insurance
– Electronic Lunch passes at 8€ per working day
– 20 legal holidays and 6 compensation days (39 hours per week), 1 extra holiday after 5 years
– Company car
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.