ABOUT LEGRAND INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS
Legrand Integrated Solutions has been active in the top end of home and commercial building automation for more than 30 years. We deliver effortless automation to all our users, designed to seamlessly combine aesthetics and technology. Our systems give homeowners unprecedented control of their homes – from extraordinary lighting scenes to effortless comfort controls to thrilling home theater installations. Our home and commercial control products can constantly be kept up to date with free software upgrades, and our products include lighting control, shade, audio/video, temperature, pool/spa, security, and more. Users are able to control their home or commercial space from iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Vantage products are designed to integrate with a wide range of partner solutions. Our control systems are compatible with subsystems from our Premier Partner network, including HVAC, audio, lighting, shades, and video equipment. Sold through a dedicated network of dealers and partners throughout the world, Vantage products are optimized for any challenge in automation and integration.
Legrand is a global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries. As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career.
▪ Professional Bachelor, Business Management
▪ 1-3 years of experience in a similar function
▪ Verbal and written communication
▪ Understanding of the customer’s needs
▪ Excellent organizational skills
▪ Problem-solving ability & proactive thinking
▪ Resistance to stress
▪ Ability to work in a team & able to work independently as well
▪ Procedure and process focus
▪ Fluent in Dutch and English (any other language is a plus
▪ Microsoft Office (Excel & Word mainly)
▪ Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
▪ Order / shipment processing (preparation, monitoring, shipping & follow-up)
▪ After-sales monitoring in collaboration with our technical team
▪ Internal training administration
▪ Back-up of the Customer Care Senior
▪ Respect of the Legrand Group compliance program related to, among others, embargo or money laundering
▪ Performing of other similar and related duties as required by Manager
Legrand Integrated Solutions offers:
▪ Part-time job (20 hours per week)
▪ Enjoyable working environment
▪ 13th month
▪ Group pension plan
▪ Hospital insurance
▪ Electronic Lunch passes at 8€ per working day
▪ 10 legal holidays and 3 compensation days.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.